Labels

Friday, June 22, 2012

My experience with a cup of coffee

 
My experience with a cup of coffee :)
As I was taking the last sip of coffee this afternoon and was thinking of my conversation with Leslee a quite significant shapes formed from the coffee lees at the bottom of the cup
I saw two figures – me and Leslee
Les was on the right since America is on the West of Europe, the smaller figure was me on the left
Les was pointing towards me and i was pointing above above the two figures there was White energy blanket that formed the letter M and above this M was a phoenix , next to me there were 7 followers and a little far from Les there were about 3 figures, we were standing over a mountain that looked like a pyramid – Mount Shasta
Later was sitting in the garden looking at the clouds – I saw the same picture in the clouds but the followers next to me were missing …after Les there was a huge cloud that followed her :)
A lovely sign for connection achieved
Love and Light
Tauno

1 comment: